I'm getting confused about how many days I've done this.
I think that's, probably, a good thing. Either I'm nutrient deprived (which I'm not) or this isn't such the big deal that I thought it would be.
Don't get me wrong. I get that "the lack of big deal" is totally God. People don't just "not eat" for 17 days and forget. But I'm forgetting.
Another thing I'm becoming aware of....I go to bed hungry at night yet wake up full in the mornings.
I'm not scientifically savy enough to understand this (if it is science at all) but I'm amazed each morning when I open my eyes and expect to be S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G that I'm not. That just tells me that when this 40 days is over, I can go to bed less than stuffed and know that God is providing for me.
It gives a "hands-on" meaning to "His mercies are new each morning (Lamentations 3:23)."
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment