Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5 - James 1

In September, I felt like God was leading me to read James 1. After reading it, I felt this HUGE urge to memorize it.

Well, now I know WHY!

Tonight started to get a little tougher. I was somewhat dizzy at work today, especially when I would stand up. I can start to feel my stomach, as our sweet Sarah Johnson would say, "beginning to eat itself."

So a short but significant post (and one that I will have to re-read over and over for this 40 day adventure):

James 1: 1-5 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Here's to asking God for wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment