Day 1 is over and I made it through. Not to jinx myself, but it wasn't even that difficult. There is a Whole Foods very close to my office and I think I will be spending a great deal of time there in the next 40 days. They have an awesome Green Lemonade (kale, celery, spinach, apple, and lemon) and I had one today. For dessert, I had A Limbo (banana, orange, mango, and pineapple) with a protein powder thrown in for kicks.
The only time I felt that little "draw" toward food was when I came home and Gary had made himself spaghetti and meatballs....and bread....and ate a Whatchamacallit for dessert.
However, I resisted the smell of freshly cooking meatballs and wandered to the couch (which means I have to walk through the kitchen, I might add) to see how many sponsors had volunteered to help A N D to my surprise, there are 25! yes 25! people willing to sponsor me in this process. That's within 24 hours of posting it. Add Sara's sponsors and we have a total of 33 which equates to $1,320.
Another confirmation that God is driving ALL OF THIS!
I love how His plan is so multi-purposed. As one of my sponsors wrote in her email:
A wonderful gift for them, a healing gift for you and the gift of giving for the rest of us!
I think she said it best!
Blessings to you on Day 1!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment