Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2 - Thank you Whole Foods! (did I already say that ?)

Let me just say for the record....

THIS TASK IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I'M WORKING!

First of all, did I mention that there is a Whole Foods a stone's throw from my office that has a juicing bar :). I think it will become my "favorite (and only) restaurant" for the next 40 days.

Secondly, I am SO FOCUSED at work, I don't think about anything except what is going on with the client. That means food and hunger (and stomach growling) seem far, far away for those hours.

Driving home last night got a little tricky (meaning the far, far away became much, much closer). I decided I would make homemade vegetable broth for dinner. Well, nope! No ingredients for homemade vegetable broth in the Leftwich house! So it's off to the grocery tomorrow to stock pile on juicing supplies.

However....

No desire to quit.

No desire to cheat.

All in all, that's a good day for me!

The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry, but he thwarts the craving of the wicked. Proverbs 10:3

You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror. Psalm 10:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment