Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Friday, January 22, 2010

Could It Be.....Satan????



Do you think it is a coincidence that - as soon as I decide NO MEXICAN FOOD - that an article appears about losing weight eating at Taco Bell?

4 comments:

  1. I read the fine print on that commercial the other day....and it says...not an actual diet.

    Well, the commercial sure does portray it like it is one!! Do they have to make things more difficult for us food lovers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :) I wasn't sure how to respond to your request ... so here I am :) I think you doing a blog on another book of the Bible is great! :) I'll look for it. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm staying far away from The Bell!

    Hey, you won my Soup giveaway! Please email me your name and address so I can get it out to you - watchmybuttshrink@gmail.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete