Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy and Sad

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Thanks to 266, I received this award today! 266's was the first blog I read when I started four weeks ago. She even replied to my e:mail to give me some help.

I'm supposed to say 10 things that make me happy, so here goes...

  1. My hubby!
  2. My family and friends!
  3. My cats!
  4. Praise and worship!
  5. Broadway plays!
  6. The ocean!
  7. Scrapbooking!
  8. Playing the piano!
  9. Swimming!
  10. Spas!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. I'll try not to be jealous of FLORIDA as it is FREEZING in Niagara right now!

    I didn't know that you are a pianist. Cool!

    Have a fantastic trip! Eat well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh...neat...come swing into my state :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow award winner!

    Have a great time in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the exclamation marks! Lol! You're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete