Okay, it's really Day 30. Days 27, 28 and 29 have not gone so well and the last two have been a blur.
I wrote about the Dorito fiasco on Day 27.
Days 28 and 29 I have just been plain SICK! Headache, coughing, sneezing, chills, running nose kind of sick. Miserable kind of sick!
I need to make it 10 more days, but I don't know if I can do it. But, as I type this, it even seems silly to me. Of course, I can do it. I'm just tired. I'm just sick. and my defenses are down because of those two things.
So here's to Day 30 and finishing the last 1o strong.
6 years ago
Of course you can do it! You've already done 30(!) days! What's 10 more?! I know once you feel better, you'll know it to. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement, but I'm losing momentum. I'm proud of myself for the 30 days (less Doritos) but I think I'm done :(
Delete