Obviously, it wasn't about the Dorito. If it had been about the food, I would have chosen Mexican or Lasagna or Pizza, but I, DEFINITELY, would not have chosen Doritos.
However, I'm stressed, I'm tired....and, therefore, I ate! I'm not going to say "that's what I do" because that would mean that I am defeated, that I don't have a chance to change. I know I do. But in the Doritos moment, I had forgotten.
And guess what? This morning, I woke up SICK!
I'm grateful that God uses my S.T.U.P.I.D. decisions to teach me, as well, as when I act all holy and righteous. I have NO DOUBT that my stopped upt-ness and stomach ache this morning can both be directly be attributed to Frito-Lay and my inability to say "NO" in the moment.
It looks like I will be adding a day to my juice fast and remembering this...
No comments:
Post a Comment