I use my "normal" quiet time to try and make sense of the things that pop up during the "non-normal" quiet time.
This mornings was random....
(1) I'm
(2) This Scripture has been coming to my mind more OFTEN than not....A double-sided man is unstable in all his ways. I remembered that it used to be on this blog and I deleted it when I did the re-vamp. However, it popped up on Friday after lunch with a friend. It has continued to surface over the last few days. I'm not sure what God is trying to tell me and I don't want to jump to conclusions, so I'm LISTENING to hear more specifically where I am to apply this in my life.
However, I thought I should, at least, look it up to see where it is in the Bible.
And Guess Where It Is?
James 1.....
Wow! Maybe, not so random....
A Double-sided man is unstable in all his ways. James 1:7
No comments:
Post a Comment