Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Galatians 2:20 is What I Needed To Hear Today....

I woke up struggling. I need to remember to pray for protection over my body and mind before I fall asleep each night. But I'm human, and today I woke up struggling.

I simply said these words. "Ok, God, I'm struggling and I've chosen to hear your voice. What do I need to hear today?"

And then it came.....

Galatians 2:20: "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

All of a sudden, the struggle melted and the tears began.

I LOVE it when God works so clearly!

Galatians 2:20: "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment