Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Drinking Lemon Water as I Post :)

In continuation of yesterday's post, several more things have come to my mind.

1. Reading more.
2. Being a good steward of what God has given me.
3. Memorizing scripture.
4. S I M P L I F Y I N G.
5. Being more deliberate about praising God from whom ALL blessings flow.
5. Saying I Love You....(that's a whole post in itself).
6. Hugging more.

Goals always felt like rules to me, and for the record, I HATE RULES! But, goals aren't rules and I'm in charge of my goals and the actions I CHOOSE to take to accomplish them.

I'm not sure if my lists are the goals or the actions but something is building in my head and it feels exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment