Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Book

If you know much about me, at all, you know that I LOVE the book, Celebration of Discipline, by Richard Foster.

Well, the book I'm reading now and having been talking about over the last few posts is going to rank right up there with Celebration of Discipline for me.  I have a feeling God brought this to me, at this time, to change my life regarding the way I see my body, the way I see food, and how I choose to live in this and many other areas as well.

Proverbs 24:16: For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity." 

No comments:

Post a Comment