Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Monday, October 10, 2011

Miracles

I have a job where I get to see miracles first hand EVERY DAY! However, I also have a job where confidentiality is a MUST, so I'm not able to share these glorious miracles that I get to experience.

However, there are some things that I can share. One of those this week was an email that I received with many nuggets of truth. In that email were some of the following 12-step slogans.....

I can't...He can...I think I'll let Him

Fear is the absence of faith.

Change is a process, not an event.

My life is none of my business. I just show up every morning and report for duty.

Boy! If I could just embrace these four alone, how much different would my life be.

Here's to letting Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment