Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Monday, July 11, 2011

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus....

I just deleted about 50 posts. Partly because I want to be in denial that I have circled the same wagon over and over and over. Partly because I don't want them to be the focus of my life anymore. Whatever the reason, I felt the need to get rid of them.

I have clearly heard from God that the issues I struggle with will ONLY be resoled by living under the authority of the Holy Spirit and no other way!

A wise person once told me....

Some people deal with their issues and then experience their spiritual journey. Others need to experience their spiritual journey and then their issues will be dealt with.

I'm clear about the path that is mine. God isn't going to allow it any.other.way.....and at the end of the day, I'm thankful for that!

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. Psalm 62:1


1 comment:

  1. Just let me tell you that it worked that way for me. When I finally made prayer and study time in the Word a priority for me I was able to get the rest of my habits under control. The Lord first help me quit smoking, but I slacked off again. Then I finally made HIM a priority and THEN I began to be able to shed the pounds. Take care of the eternal body first, the rest will fall into place, and in time. It's not how fast you get there, just that you do! :)

    ReplyDelete