Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Sunday, June 21, 2009

In Memory of My Dad













Wise Words that my father loved and that represented the way he lived...it was his favorite song.

If I have wounded any soul today,
If I have caused one foot to go astray,
If I have walked in my own willful way,
Dear Lord, Forgive.

If I have uttered idle words or vain,
If I have turned aside from want or pain,
If I myself shall suffer thru the strain,
Dear Lord, Forgive

If I have been perverse or hard, or cold,
If I have longed for shelter in Thy fold,
When Thou hast given me some fort to hold,
Dear Lord, Forgive.

Forgive the sins I have confess to Thee;
Forgive the secret sins I do not see;
Oh guide me, love me and my keep be...
Amen

Happy Father's Day! I miss you!

The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him. Proverbs 20:7

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those pictures brought back memories of my own childhood! That afghan on the couch, dad in a t-shirt... My father passed away nine years ago and I still miss him terribly. So glad our memories are sweet. (and I love that song, too! It is one of a sincere heart.) Deb

    ReplyDelete