Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own. You were bought for a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Leap of Faith: Literally

Today I am cleaning out my room...I mean, REALLY cleaning out my room.  I was praying a few weeks ago and I sensed God leading me to give away the clothes I had worn in the fall and winter of 2012.

God, that is REALLY SCARY.

But after continued prayer and discussion with my therapist, I became convinced that this was His direction.  Today, I am making that direction my reality.

In a worship-filled, house-cleaning activity, I am putting sweaters, shirts, dresses, and pants in storage bins.  They will go to consignment and I will save the check for new fall and winter clothes for 2013.

Because He says:  "You will not be able to wear those clothes in 2013".

Today is my first leap of faith since my Faith Revelation.

And I as type, The Voice of Truth, comes on the Ipod.  Coincidence?

I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment